Dear Parents, after an extensive research of schools, we list down some of the best schools in Noida at the moment. As you would find below, the list is arrived to on the combined basis of key parameters like Academics, Individual attention to child, Infrastructure, Parents-Teacher interaction and general safety standards for the child. Equal weightage has been given to all these parameters. Parents looking for a particular characteristic in school can sort this list by the same. Parent reviews, interaction with some of the schools, social insights from online portals and board results are some of the key inputs to this list. More reviews about top schools in Noida can be found at http://go4reviews.in/category/blog/education/noida-schools/
Update(June-2019) List has been updated to show the rankings from latest 2018-2019 survey also available at http://go4reviews.in/2018/07/best-schools-noida-2018/
|Rank||Name of school-Go4Reviews Exclusive||Board||Academics||Individual attention to child||Infrastructure||Parents involvement||Safety/Security||Co-curricular/||Extra co-curricular||Teacher Welfare||Total|
|1||Step by Step school||CBSE||90||85||95||80||85||90||90||85||87.75|
|4||Shiv Nadar school||CBSE||80||90||85||90||85||90||85||85||86|
|5||Shriram Millenium school||ICSE||80||90||80||90||85||90||90||85||85.75|
|6||Amity International sector 44||CBSE||90||80||90||85||85||85||85||85||85.5|
|7||Lotus valley school||CBSE||85||85||90||80||85||85||90||80||85.25|
|8||DPS sector 30||CBSE||90||75||85||80||80||90||85||85||83.5|
|9||The Khaitan school||CBSE||80||80||85||80||85||90||85||80||83.25|
|11||Somerville sector 22||CBSE||90||75||80||75||80||85||85||80||81.75|
|15||Father Agnel school noida||CBSE||85||75||80||80||80||85||80||85||81|
|17||Indus Valley school||CBSE||80||75||80||80||85||80||80||80||80|
|20||Fortune world school||CBSE||75||80||75||80||80||85||80||80||79.25|
|21||Ryan International school sector 39||CBSE||85||70||80||75||75||85||85||85||79|
|23||Vishwa Bharti school||CBSE||75||75||80||80||80||80||85||80||78.25|
|24||Army public school||CBSE||75||70||80||75||85||80||80||85||78|
|25||Manav Rachana International school||CBSE||75||80||75||75||80||80||75||80||78|
|27||Jaypee Public school||CBSE||75||70||80||80||80||80||80||85||77.25|
|29||Indraprastha International school||CBSE||75||75||75||75||80||80||75||75||76.75|
|30||Bal bharti school||CBSE||75||70||80||75||80||80||80||80||76.75|
|31||Sapphire international school||CBSE||70||75||75||75||85||75||75||80||76.25|
This year, we have re-adjusted our calculation of overall ratings for the school. We have taken 20% of Academics, 20% of Safety/Security and 20% of Individual attention to child as key parameters for overall ratings. These parameters are given highest weightage based on an online Survey we had run few months back. Other than these parameters, 15% of Co-curricular, 10% of Extra-curricular and 5% each of ‘Parents-Teacher Interaction’, ‘Infrastructure’ and ‘Teacher Welfare’ have been considered.
The Survey for best schools in Noida 2018-2019 took the following into consideration:
- Survey forms submitted by 5 Parents and 5 non-Parents for each school/Desk Survey
- Survey form submitted by schools (only around 10 of 60 schools didn’t respond to requests and for such cases, the weight-age of consideration # 3 was extended)
- Teacher Survey form submitted by teachers where received
- Ratings/Reviews for schools given at individual school links given at http://go4reviews.in/category/blog/education/noida-schools/ and http://go4reviews.in/2020/01/best-schools-on-noida-expressway-2019-2020/ and
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
- Online survey conducted during 2019 beginning
‘Survey Form’ and ‘Parents Feedback/Desk Survey’ constituted 30% each while ‘Online Survey/reviews’ and ‘Social Analytics’ constituted 20% each.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by board results (if applicable), principal/headmistress/academic coordinator lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parent’s Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Number of Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Bus safety standards, Parent’s Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by indoor/outdoor facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Number of Events where parents are invited, Parent’s Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Association with Play academies, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
- Teacher Welfare -Number of holidays for teachers, average working hours, Teacher Welfare Survey feedback.
Update(August-2016) In case you wish to refer to old rankings (2016-2017 survey), please refer the table below:
|Name of school||Academics||Individual attention to child||Infrastructure||Parents involvement||Child Safety||Board|
|Step by Step school||90||85||95||80||90||CBSE|
|Lotus valley school||89||85||90||81||85||CBSE|
|Shriram Millenium school||85||92||82||85||83||ICSE|
|Amity International sector 44||87||82||88||80||83||CBSE|
|Ryan International school sector 39||86||82||86||79||83||CBSE|
|DPS sector 30||88||78||88||75||84||CBSE|
|Somerville sector 22||85||79||85||76||84||CBSE|
|Shiv Nadar school||75||90||83||83||82||CBSE|
|Khaitan public school||75||85||86||78||81||CBSE|
|Father Agnel school noida||79||78||86||76||81||CBSE|
|Vishwa Bharti school||81||77||85||74||78||CBSE|
|Indus Valley school||80||75||85||75||80||CBSE|
|Bal bharti school||82||72||82||76||78||CBSE|
|Army public school||84||70||83||74||78||CBSE|
|Jaypee Public school||72||74||81||79||80||CBSE|
|Fortune world school||69||78||80||80||79||CBSE|
|Sapphire international school||70||77||80||79||78||CBSE|
|Indraprastha International school||70||75||80||74||78||CBSE|
Note: Some schools including new schools (<4 years old) or some missionary schools are currently excluded due to lack of sufficient information and/or no response from school admin on queries. However, we shall continue to modify the list as we happen to incorporate more schools here.
Comments/Feedback invited.Last updated: March 13, 2020 at 18:28 pm