Before you read the complete list of Best schools in Noida 2018, it is important that parents realize that there is no binary in school education system. A school can not be simply classified as good or bad just because a survey comes up with particular perception of the school. A lot depends upon the kid’s upbringing prior to schooling and a lot depends upon the kid himself/herself. At the same time, before searching for a school, clarity of thoughts is essential. Answers to these questions are a must have: Do you feel the child is smart and confident enough and only needs a right academic direction? Do you feel all that the child needs is to grow in confidence? Do you feel child needs to find a career in sports or other extra co-curricular opportunities? Do you feel you can put the extra hard work by taking your kid to coaching/training in sports/music etc. during non-school hours? or Do you feel the child needs to have a strong like minded company? If you have answers to all these questions, this Survey could help you since we divide a particular School’s rating based on individual parameters and then we come up with overall ratings based on a well researched weightage given to these parameters.
This year, along with SchoolBrainer, we researched around 50 schools in Noida. Ratings for few of these schools are primarily based on lineage, prospective parent’s feedback, planned/current infrastructure and submitted survey form, if applicable.
This year, we have re-adjusted our calculation of overall ratings for the school. We have taken 20% of Academics, 20% of Safety/Security and 20% of Individual attention to child as key parameters for overall ratings. These parameters are given highest weightage based on an online Survey we had run 4 months back. Other than these parameters, 15% of Co-curricular, 10% of Extra-curricular and 5% each of ‘Parents-Teacher Interaction’, ‘Infrastructure’ and ‘Teacher Welfare’ have been considered. More details of each parameter will follow after the list of Best schools in Noida 2018 which is given below:
|Rank||Name of school-Go4Reviews Exclusive||Board||Academics||Individual attention to child||Infrastructure||Parents involvement||Safety/Security||Co-curricular/||Extra co-curricular||Teacher Welfare||Total|
|1||Step by Step school||CBSE||90||85||95||80||85||90||90||85||87.75|
|4||Shiv Nadar school||CBSE||80||90||85||90||85||90||85||85||86|
|5||Shriram Millenium school||ICSE||80||90||80||90||85||90||90||85||85.75|
|6||Amity International sector 44||CBSE||90||80||90||85||85||85||85||85||85.5|
|7||Lotus valley school||CBSE||85||85||90||80||85||85||90||80||85.25|
|8||DPS sector 30||CBSE||90||75||85||80||80||90||85||85||83.5|
|9||The Khaitan school||CBSE||80||80||85||80||85||90||85||80||83.25|
|11||Somerville sector 22||CBSE||90||75||80||75||80||85||85||80||81.75|
|15||Father Agnel school noida||CBSE||85||75||80||80||80||85||80||85||81|
|17||Indus Valley school||CBSE||80||75||80||80||85||80||80||80||80|
|20||Fortune world school||CBSE||75||80||75||80||80||85||80||80||79.25|
|21||Ryan International school sector 39||CBSE||85||70||80||75||75||85||85||85||79|
|23||Vishwa Bharti school||CBSE||75||75||80||80||80||80||85||80||78.25|
|24||Army public school||CBSE||75||70||80||75||85||80||80||85||78|
|25||Manav Rachana International school||CBSE||75||80||75||75||80||80||75||80||78|
|27||Jaypee Public school||CBSE||75||70||80||80||80||80||80||85||77.25|
|29||Indraprastha International school||CBSE||75||75||75||75||80||80||75||75||76.75|
|30||Bal bharti school||CBSE||75||70||80||75||80||80||80||80||76.75|
|31||Sapphire international school||CBSE||70||75||75||75||85||75||75||80||76.25|
The Survey for best schools in Noida 2018 took the following into consideration:
- Survey forms submitted by 5 Parents and 5 non-Parents for each school/Desk Survey
- Survey form submitted by schools (only around 10 of 60 schools didn’t respond to requests and for such cases, the weight-age of consideration # 3 was extended)
- Teacher Survey form submitted by teachers where received
- Ratings/Reviews for schools given at individual school links given at http://go4reviews.in/category/blog/education/noida-schools/ and http://go4reviews.in/2014/09/comparison-of-noida-expressway-schools/ and
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
- Online survey conducted during period Oct-Nov’17
‘Survey Form’ and ‘Parents Feedback/Desk Survey’ constituted 30% each while ‘Online Survey/reviews’ and ‘Social Analytics’ constituted 20% each.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by board results (if applicable), principal/headmistress/academic coordinator lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parent’s Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Number of Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Bus safety standards, Parent’s Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by indoor/outdoor facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Number of Events where parents are invited, Parent’s Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Association with Play academies, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
- Teacher Welfare -Number of holidays for teachers, average working hours, Teacher Welfare Survey feedback.
Note: The collective points were rounded off to nearest multiple of 5. Where the Total points for two or more schools were same, Schools that rank high on Academics was ranked higher overall.
Write to us if you have questions about these schools or would like us to review any other school (we need around 2 weeks for completing reviews of a school).
Last Updated on July 5, 2021 by Go4Reviews