In view of recent changes announced by Revenue department of Gautam Buddh Nagar in month of July 2018, we are updating our previous stamp duty calculator for Noida flats. The circular from the department indicates that the stamp duty on additional amenities will reduce by 9%. The circle rates wont be changed. The above change in stamp duty calculation will be formally announced on 1st August and would be applicable from 8th August, 2018. Inline with the announcement, we are sharing herewith the Stamp duty calculator for Noida 2018.
The below calculator is created as per the latest circular from District Revenue Department in August, 2018. You may fill the mandatory fields and stamp duty will be calculated automatically. Circle rate for your sector can be found from https://go4reviews.in/2014/11/group-housing-circle-rate-in-different-sectors-of-noida/
- There is 10k discount for ‘Female only’ allottee. ‘Male only’ or ‘Male/Female co-owners’ do not enjoy any discount.
- The calculator assumes that the group housing society has all the amenities like power backup, community centre/club, swimming pool, gym and lifts ready or planned.
- All other discounts like floor discount are already considered as part of calculations above.
Further to above stamp duty, an allottee has to pay the following at the time of registration:
- Registry charges of around 22k.
- (Not essential) Lawyer charges of around 10k to 25k depending upon whether you are going through self appointed lawyer or builder appointed lawyer (not essential if you are doing the registry yourselves. see steps for registry here).
Hope the above stamp duty calculator for Noida 2018 helps the one in need. If it does help you, please do share with your friends/relatives.
Last Updated on July 12, 2018 by Go4Reviews