Minimum requirement for (part/full) completion of a group housing project:
1) Flooring i.e. hard surface and completely finished floors for common areas or public use areas.
2) Electrical wiring.
3) Plumbing work completed.
4) Parking and Landscaping.
5) Number plate and illumination board.
6) Internal and external finishing (plastering not mandatory).
7) Boundary wall and gates.
8) Building shall be lockable i.e. all external doors and windows shall be provided. In case grill is provided, fixing of
window glass is not mandatory.
9) At lease one lift provided should be categorizable under good lift quality.
10) No violation of building plan and approvals.
11) All other specific provisions in lease deed shall be met. e.g. all due payments shall be cleared, FAR coverage
guidelines shall be met etc.
12) If completion certificate request is for whole project, any temporary structure shall be removed.
13) If completion certificate request is for partial project, at least 15% FAR shall be built.
14) All mandatory services should be provided and promoter shall segregate these blocks for purpose of security during construction period.
15) All documents as mentioned below should be in place.
Documents/approvals required for (part/full) completion of a group housing project:
1) Fire fighting arrangements certificate from Fire department.
2) Electrical safety clearance from UPPC.
3) Environmental clearance.
4) Earthquake resistance No objection certificate (NOC), Structural stability and soundness certificate from any reputed
institution notified by the government.
5) Certificate from lift manufacturer.
6) Inspection certificate from Noida authority.
7) Approval of Drainage/sewage work.
8) Approval of Sanitary/water supply works.
9) Form A duly submitted witth authority.
If your project has got CC (completion certificate) or applied for CC and still does not meet these requirements, the buyers have all the rights to question the builder an/or authority.
Last Updated on April 29, 2015 by Go4Reviews