In these days of global economy, people are frequently moving between different countries. It is therefore essential that those with school studying kids opt for an International board like International Baccalaureate(IB) so that child could easily acclimatize between schools in different countries. Since almost all countries have schools with IB, the child gets option of moving to schools with similar curriculum. Hence, the child adapts much faster. We see below some of the best IB schools in Ghaziabad for benefit of such parents.
The list of best IB schools in Ghaziabad is provided below in order of their rankings:
- Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Meerut road is providing PYP (Primary year program) under IB. The school got affiliated to IB in year 2016 and is currently pursuing affiliation to DP (diploma program). Our rating: 9/10
- Delhi Public School Ghaziabad International Dasna is also providing PYP program under IB curriculum. The school offers a lower student teacher ratio in comparison to its parent school. Our rating: 8.5/10
The above ratings are based on parameters like Academics, Safety/Security, Individual attention to child, Parents-Teacher Interaction, Co and Extra curricular activities, Infrastructure and Teacher welfare steps adopted. To arrive to the ratings, we have taken 20% of Academics, 20% of Safety/Security and 20% of Individual attention to child as key parameters for overall ratings. These parameters are given highest weightage based on an online Survey we had run 3 months back. Other than these parameters, 15% of Co-curricular, 10% of Extra-curricular and 5% each of ‘Parents-Teacher Interaction’, ‘Infrastructure’ and ‘Teacher Welfare’ have been considered. Details of parameter wise ratings will follow soon.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by principal/headmistress/academic coordinator lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Number of Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Bus safety standards, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Number of Events where parents are invited, Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Association with Play academies, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
- Teacher Welfare -Number of holidays for teachers, average working hours, Teacher Welfare Survey feedback.