School Education in Gurgaon has been beaming. With new regions like Sohna road and Dwarka expressway coming into picture, the competition is getting even more fierce. Education continues to be the top most sought after parameter by parents, while safety and security of children has taken priority over rest of the parameters. The Gurgaon school survey 2017-2018 consolidated rankings to identify best schools in Gurgaon are based on Survey conducted by Go4Reviews in association with SchoolBrainer.
The Survey took the following into consideration:
- Online survey conducted during period Oct-Nov’17
- Survey form submitted by schools (some schools didn’t respond to requests)
- Parents feedback and Desk Survey
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
Survey Form and Parents Feedback and Desk Survey constituted 30% each while Online Survey and Social Analytics constituted 20% each.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by academician/ teacher lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Events where parents are invited and Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Events conducted, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
The collective points were rounded off to nearest multiple of 5. Where the Total points for two or more schools were same, Schools that rank high on Academics was ranked higher overall.
Below are the consolidated rankings for the best schools in Gurgaon. Please note that there might be slight changes to the position provided Survey Forms are received from the remaining schools who did not respond initially. Also, on quarterly basis, we source data from Social sentiment analytics software that may lead to some changes in the rankings.
|School Name||Academics||Infrastructure||Individual attention to child||Child Safety/Security||Co-curricular activities||Extra curricular activities|
|Shriram school Moulsari||95||90||90||80||90||90|
|The Heritage school||95||90||85||85||90||90|
|The Shriram school Aravali||95||90||90||80||90||85|
|Scottish High International school||90||90||85||85||90||85|
|Pathways World school||85||90||90||85||85||90|
|Amity International school||90||90||80||85||90||85|
|DPS Sector 45||90||90||80||80||90||85|
|Shalom Hills International school||90||85||85||85||85||85|
|Lotus valley school||90||90||80||80||85||85|
|Amity International school sector 43||85||90||85||80||85||85|
|Summer fields school||85||85||85||85||85||85|
|K R Manglam World School||80||90||85||85||85||85|
|Blue bells public school sector 10||90||85||80||80||85||85|
|DAV public school sector 14||90||85||80||80||85||85|
|DPS Maruti kunj||85||85||89||80||85||80|
|Shri Ram Global School||80||80||90||85||85||80|
|Lions Public School Sector 10-A||90||85||80||80||80||80|
|Blue bells model school sector 4||85||85||85||80||80||80|
|Colonel'S Central Academy U E||90||85||75||80||80||80|
|Lord Jesus Public School||90||85||75||80||80||80|
|DPS Sushant Lok||85||85||80||80||80||80|
|Excelsior American school||75||80||85||85||85||80|
|Salwan Public school||90||85||75||80||75||80|
|West Academy Railway Road Pataudi||90||80||75||80||80||80|
|GD Goenka World school||80||85||80||80||80||80|
|GD Goenka public school||80||85||80||80||80||80|
|Raman Munjal Vidya Mandir Sidhrawali||90||80||75||80||75||80|
|Ajanta public school||75||80||80||80||80||85|
|Lancers International school||75||80||85||80||80||80|
|Gems International school||75||80||80||80||80||80|
|The Maurya school||75||80||80||80||80||80|
|Ryan International sector 40||85||80||75||70||80||80|
Very soon we are going to come up with a Teacher oriented survey where we will focus on schools responsibility towards Teacher’s welfare.Last updated: November 19, 2017 at 19:50 pm