Top Noida schools as per CBSE 2016 results

Like last year, CBSE had made the results of schools available at its portal. The same was retrievable using affiliation code of school and examination code. While the same link was brought down within a fortnight of announcing results, the same was downloaded for most of Noida schools and the average scores were arrived to basis of the same. Given below are the schools arranged in order of their average scores. Please note that results for some 10% of Noida schools could not be downloaded and hence what you see are the top 10 schools among the remaining 90% of Noida schools. The average percentage score is based on CBSE 2016 Class XII results irrespective of the subjects taken by the students.

S.No.Name of schoolAverage CBSE 2016 percentage
1DPS sector 30 87.5
2Lotus Valley International86.5
3Amity International85.7
4Bal Bharti school83.9
5Ryan International82.4
6Army Public school81.9
7Cambridge school81.8
8Apeejay school81.3
9Khaitan school81.2
10Mayoor school80.6


Last updated: June 28, 2017 at 13:58 pm

Leave a Reply

2 Comment threads
1 Thread replies
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
3 Comment authors
Sachin KumarGo4ReviewsMamta Recent comment authors
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Sachin Kumar
Sachin Kumar

Thanks for sharing valubale information about noida schools its important for every parients.


Please add Pathways and Ramgya School in the list of best schools in Noida. Both have gained popularity and are among the top performing schools in Noida.

Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved. 

%d bloggers like this: