Dear Parents, after an extensive research of schools, we list down some of the best schools in Greater Noida at the moment. We considered around 25 schools for the Survey and arrived at the list of top schools in Greater Noida. This includes both the best CSBE schools in Greater Noida and the best ICSE schools in Greater Noida. This year, Noida extension schools were extensively considered for the survey. The two schools from the region are neck to neck at the top in our latest Survey. As you would find below, the list is arrived to on the combined basis of key parameters like Academics, Individual attention to child, Infrastructure, Parents-Teacher interaction and general safety standards for the child. Parents looking for a particular characteristic in school can sort this list by the same. Parent reviews, interaction with some of the schools, social insights from online portals and board results are some of the key inputs to this list (Fees for different schools can be seen at: http://go4reviews.in/2015/08/schools-in-noida-extension/)
The basis for arriving at overall ratings for the school is as follows: We have taken 20% of Academics, 20% of Safety/Security and 20% of Individual attention to child as key parameters for overall ratings. Other than these parameters, 15% of Co-curricular, 10% of Extra-curricular and 5% each of ‘Parents-Teacher Interaction’, ‘Infrastructure’ and ‘Teacher Welfare’ have been considered.
|Rank||School Name||Academics||Safety/Security||Individual attention||Parents Interaction||Co-curricular||Extra co-curricular||Infrastructure||Teacher Welfare||Total|
|1||Pacific world school Noida extension||90||85||90||95||90||95||90||90||89.75|
|2||Lotus valley international school Noida extension||90||90||85||90||90||85||85||90||88.25|
|3||Delhi World Public school Noida extension||90||80||85||90||95||85||85||90||87|
|4||DPS school Gamma||90||85||80||80||90||90||90||95||86.75|
|5||St Josheph's school||90||85||85||80||90||85||85||90||86.75|
|6||Aster school Noida extension||85||85||80||85||90||95||90||90||86.25|
|7||Somerville school Alpha||95||85||80||80||85||85||85||90||86|
|8||Aster school Greater Noida||90||85||80||85||85||90||90||90||86|
|9||Ryan International Beta||90||85||80||80||85||85||90||95||85.5|
|10||Sarvottam international school Noida extension||80||85||85||90||85||90||90||90||85.25|
|11||Samsara the world academy||80||85||85||85||85||90||85||85||84.5|
|12||Cambridge school Institutional area||85||85||80||80||85||85||85||90||84|
|13||Apeejay International School Institutional Area||85||85||80||80||85||85||85||90||84|
|14||JP International school||85||85||80||85||85||85||85||85||84|
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by principal/headmistress/academic coordinator lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Number of Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Bus safety standards, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Number of Events where parents are invited, Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Association with Play academies, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
- Teacher Welfare -Number of holidays for teachers, average working hours, Teacher Welfare Survey feedback.
The Survey for best schools in Greater Noida took the following into consideration:
- Survey forms submitted by 3 to 5 Parents and 3 to 5 non-Parents for each school/Desk Survey
- Survey form submitted by schools (Around half of 25 schools didn’t respond to requests and for such cases, the weight-age of consideration # 1 was extended)
- Teacher Survey form submitted by teachers where received
- Ratings/Reviews for schools given at individual school links given at http://go4reviews.in/category/blog/education/greater-noida-schools/
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
- Online survey conducted during 2019
‘Survey Form’ and ‘Parents Feedback and Desk Survey’ constituted 30% each while ‘Online Survey’ and ‘Social Analytics’ constituted 20% each.
Note: The collective points were rounded off to nearest multiple of 5. Where the Total points for two or more schools were same, Schools that rank high on Academics was ranked higher overall.
Write to us if you have questions about these schools or would like us to review any other school (we need around 2 weeks for completing reviews of a school).
Disclaimer: This post is not an endorsement of the schools and parents’ discretion is advised in selecting a school.
Last Updated on March 13, 2020 by Go4Reviews