In view of recent changes introduced by Revenue department of Gautam Buddh Nagar, we have updated our stamp duty calculator for Greater Noida flats. The circular from the department indicated that the floor wise discount has been modified. Although there is no separate notification for stamp duty cost for two wheeler parking for Greater Noida, Noida has already introduced it. So, that may be a sign of announcements to come.
You may fill the mandatory fields and stamp duty will be calculated automatically. Circle rate for your sector can be found from https://go4reviews.in/2014/12/circle-rates-for-greater-noida-group-housing-society/
- There is 10k discount for ‘Female only’ allottee. ‘Male only’ or ‘Male/Female co-owners’ do not enjoy any discount.
- The calculator assumes that the group housing society has all the amenities like power backup, community centre/club, swimming pool, gym and lifts ready or planned.
- All other discounts like floor discount are already considered as part of calculations above.
Further to above stamp duty, an allottee has to pay the following at the time of registration:
- Registry charges of around 22k.
- (Not essential) Lawyer charges of around 10k to 25k depending upon whether you are going through self appointed lawyer or builder appointed lawyer (not essential if you are doing the registry yourselves).
Hope the above stamp duty calculator for Greater Noida helps the one in need. If it does help you, please do share with your friends/relatives.
Last Updated on March 23, 2017 by Go4Reviews