1. Product wasn’t delivered on time. (wasn’t delivered at all actually)
2. My inquiry calls were either put on hold or cut.
3. Complaint mails weren’t responded to, unless i emailed Manish Taneja the CEO in sternly.
4. Product was promised to be delivered on a later date (repeatedly), but ultimately declared out of stock.
5. After about two months, and my continuous pressing (waste of time and money on phone calls), I got my money(against payment) refunded.
They don’t offer Cash on delivery probably eating customers’ money. It was my first and last order at purplle.com and upon visiting reviews later, i found many similar grievances.
I seriously doubt the authenticity of products and delivery standards by this website.
ps: I am so glad that i found go4reviews to confess my grievance and make potential customers vigilant.