Please note that the below post was created according to fee structure of Noida extension schools for session 2018-2019. Please see comments section for more updates on latest fees. Please refer http://go4reviews.in/2019/09/fee-structure-of-top-schools-in-noida-extension-for-year-2020-21/ for latest fee structure of top schools.
Noida extension has seen a surge in number of schools since it came into existence. As of Sep 2018, there are more than 15 recognized schools in the region. With more expected to join soon, the competition is immense. We have previously discussed the list of schools in Noida extension and also touched upon the best schools in the region based on our annual survey. While we have tried to rate schools basis of various parameters, it is very difficult to consider schools just on the basis of rankings. Many other factors like proximity to home, fees come into picture while deciding a school. Hence, as a first step, we thought of coming up with Fee structure comparison of Noida extension schools.
The idea of coming up with the fee structure comparison of Noida extension schools was to give the readers a single point view of fee structure of all schools. We leave it to the readers to decide which school they find value for money basis of fees versus their grading on different parameters. Please refer notes at the bottom of the table to understand any specific stats given in the table below:
Below is the fees for Noida extension schools for current session
Below is the fees for Noida extension schools for last year i.e. 2018-2019 session
- Some schools have defined composite fees instead of individual components like Tuition fees, Lab fees, Annual charges etc. while some schools are yet to frame the basis for calculations.
- Tuition fees or composite fees is listed for Nursery class. Some schools like Pacific have same fees for all the classes while others may have 300 to 900 Rs more tuition fees for each class above nursery.
- Above does not list the caution fees/security fees since that is refundable.
- Wherever fee structure for 2019-2020 was not available, fee structure for 2018-2019 was considered.
- Transport fees is not listed.
- Miscellaneous expenses also include uniform and books cost as bought from school. The figures are approximate and as provided by parents of individual schools.
- Fields marked as NA are not known or volatile (could be Nil or more).
While every care is taken to ensure accuracy of data, the information provided on or via this website may not necessarily be completely comprehensive or accurate. We shall have no liability for the accuracy of the information and cannot be held liable for any claims with respect to losses or damages incurred. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by commenting on this article.Last updated: April 3, 2020 at 14:11 pm