ICSE board is the most sought after curriculum in India after CBSE. ICSE is believed to be liberal in teaching methodologies in initial/primary years. However, in the secondary classes, ICSE is generally believed to have a vaster syllabus in comparison to CBSE. Still, the demand for ICSE is always there due to its focus on English as a teaching language. We hence bring to you the best ICSE schools in Ghaziabad to help you decide.
When compared to Noida, the ICSE affiliated schools in Ghaziabad are decent in number. The list of best ICSE schools in Ghaziabad is provided below in order of their rankings:
- St Joseph’s Academy has been one of those ICSE schools in Ghaziabad that has shown a good result in board examinations. Our rating: 9/10
- St Mary’s convent school is another academically strong school. Our rating: 9/10
- Holy child school is considered one of the favorite ICSE schools in Ghaziabad for holistic development. Our rating: 9/10
- St Paul’s Academy school Our rating: 8.5/10
- St Teresa’s Convent school Our rating: 8.5/10
- St Xavier’s school Our rating: 8.5/10
- Mount Carmel school Our rating: 8.5/10
- Holy Angels senior secondary school Sahibabad Our rating: 8/10
- Modern Academy Sr secondary school Our rating: 8/10
- St Antony’s school Our rating: 8/10
- Fatima convent Senior secondary school Our rating: 7.5/10
- Holy Trinity Church school Our rating: 7.5/10
- Ingraham English Medium school is one of the oldest ICSE schools in Ghaziabad. Our rating: 7/10
- Campus school Our rating: 7/10
- Rama International school Our rating: 7/10
- Konark Public school Our rating: 7/10
The above ratings are based on parameters like Academics, Safety/Security, Individual attention to child, Parents-Teacher Interaction, Co and Extra curricular activities, Infrastructure and Teacher welfare steps adopted. To arrive to the ratings, we have taken 20% of Academics, 20% of Safety/Security and 20% of Individual attention to child as key parameters for overall ratings. These parameters are given highest weightage based on an online Survey we had run 3 months back. Other than these parameters, 15% of Co-curricular, 10% of Extra-curricular and 5% each of ‘Parents-Teacher Interaction’, ‘Infrastructure’ and ‘Teacher Welfare’ have been considered. Details of parameter wise ratings will follow soon.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by principal/headmistress/academic coordinator lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Number of Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Bus safety standards, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Number of Events where parents are invited, Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Association with Play academies, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
- Teacher Welfare -Number of holidays for teachers, average working hours, Teacher Welfare Survey feedback.