Please refer http://go4reviews.in/2018/05/best-schools-greater-faridabad-2018/ for latest ratings of Best schools in Greater Faridabad or Neharpar. Below are the latest ratings.
Year 2018 Ratings
|Rank||School Name||Academics||Safety/Security||Individual attention||Parents Interaction||Co-curricular||Extra co-curricular||Infrastructure||Teacher Welfare||Total|
|2||Modern DPS 87||90||85||80||80||90||85||90||85||85.75|
|6||Vidya sanskar International school||75||80||85||80||85||90||90||80||82.25|
|7||DPS 98 (perception based)||80||75||85||80||80||80||75||80||79.75|
|8||KR Mangalam (Perception based)||80||80||75||80||80||85||80||80||79.5|
|9||Shail Global school||75||80||80||80||75||80||80||80||78.25|
|11||MVN 88 (perception based)||80||75||80||85||75||75||75||80||77.75|
|12||St Peters convent||75||80||75||70||75||75||75||80||76|
|13||Delhi Scholars International||80||75||75||75||85||75||75||80||76.75|
Please read on if you want to know about our 2017 ratings: The Greater Faridabad/Neharpar school survey 2017 consolidated rankings are based on Survey conducted by Go4Reviews in association with SchoolBrainer. Best schools in Greater Faridabad or Neharpar as it is referred to have been identified based on a 6 months long exercise.
The Survey took the following into consideration:
- Online survey conducted during period Nov-Dec’16
- Region specific online survey conducted during Aug’17
- Survey form submitted by schools (some schools didn’t respond to requests)
- Parents feedback and Desk Survey
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
Survey Form and Parents Feedback and Desk Survey constituted 30% each while Online Survey and Social Analytics constituted 20% each.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by academician/ teacher lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Events where parents are invited and Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Events conducted, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
The collective points were rounded off to nearest multiple of 5. Where the Total points for two or more schools were same, Schools that rank high on Academics was ranked higher overall.
Below are the consolidated rankings for the schools. Please note that there might be slight changes to the position provided Survey Forms are received from the remaining schools who did not respond initially. Also, on quarterly basis, we source data from Social sentiment analytics software that may lead to some changes in the rankings.
Year 2017 Ratings
|Rank||School Name||Academics||Individual attention to child||Safety/Security||Infrastructure||Parents Involvement||Cocurricular||Extra Curricular|
|1||Modern Delhi public school||85||80||80||85||80||90||90|
|2||Shriram Millenium school||85||85||80||80||85||90||80|
|3||DPS Greater Faridabad||80||80||80||80||85||90||90|
|4||Shiv Nadar school||80||85||80||80||85||90||80|
|5||SRS International School||75||80||85||80||85||85||85|
|6||Vidya sanskar International school||75||80||85||85||80||85||85|
|7||Aravali International School||80||80||80||80||85||85||80|
|8||St Peters school||80||75||80||75||80||85||80|
You may also refer the comparison of other Faridabad schools here.
Other than the above listed schools, some schools like MVN sector 88 are at very initial stage and hence couldn’t be considered here.
Very soon we are going to come up with a Teacher oriented survey where we will focus on schools responsibility towards Teacher’s welfare.
Last updated: December 3, 2018 at 23:24 pm