This is in continuation to our previous article on school survey in the region. The Noida Extension school survey 2017 consolidated rankings are based on Survey conducted by Go4Reviews in association with SchoolBrainer.
The Survey took the following into consideration:
- Online survey conducted during period Nov-Dec’16
- Survey form submitted by schools (some schools didn’t respond to requests)
- Parents feedback and Desk Survey
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
Survey Form and Parents Feedback and Desk Survey constituted 30% each while Online Survey and Social Analytics constituted 20% each.
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by academician/ teacher lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Events where parents are invited and Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Events conducted, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
The collective points were rounded off to nearest multiple of 5. Where the Total points for two or more schools were same, Schools that rank high on Academics was ranked higher overall.
Below are the consolidated rankings for the schools. Please note that there might be slight changes to the position provided Survey Forms are received from the remaining schools who did not respond initially. Also, on quarterly basis, we source data from Social sentiment analytics software that may lead to some changes in the rankings.
|Rank||School Name||Academics||Individual attention to child||Safety/Security||Infrastructure||Parents involvement||Cocurricular||Extra curricular||Gain/Loss from Previous year|
|1||Delhi Public world school||90||75||75||90||85||90||90||+2|
|2||Sarvottam International school||85||85||80||90||85||85||85||-1|
|3||Aster Public school||75||75||75||85||85||85||90||+1|
|4||Gaurs International school||75||75||80||85||80||80||90||+1|
|5||The Wisdom Tree school||75||80||80||80||80||80||80||+2|
|6||Ryan International school||90||70||75||80||75||80||80||-4|
|7||SKS World school||70||80||80||80||80||75||85||-1|
|9||Bloom International school||70||75||75||75||80||75||75||-1|
|10||St Johns school||75||70||75||75||75||80||70||0|
You may find details of all the above schools here.
Very soon we are going to come up with a Teacher oriented survey where we will focus on schools responsibility towards Teacher’s welfare.
Last updated: July 26, 2017 at 15:20 pm