Top Faridabad schools as per CBSE 2016 results

Like last year, CBSE had made the results of schools available at its portal. The same was retrievable using affiliation code of school and examination code. While the same link was brought down within a fortnight of announcing results, the same was downloaded for most of Faridabad schools and the average scores were arrived to basis of the same. Given below are the schools arranged in order of their average scores. Please note that results for some 15% of Faridabad schools could not be downloaded and hence what you see are the top 10 schools among the remaining 85% of Faridabad schools. The average percentage score is based on CBSE 2016 Class XII results irrespective of the subjects taken by the students.

S.No.Name of schoolAverage CBSE 2016 percentage
1MVN Badhkal school84
2St Thomas sector 883.5
3DPS sector 19-C83
4Saffron school79.1
5Apeejay school78.7
6St Joseph convent NIT78.1
7Manav Rachna sector 1477.8
8Ashok Memorial public school77.1
9Modern school sector 1775.8
10Manv Rachna International sector 3775.6
Last updated: June 28, 2017 at 14:45 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow Me

Copyright © 2017 go4reviews.in. All Rights Reserved. 

%d bloggers like this: