Dear Parents, after an extensive research of schools, we list down some of the best schools in Noida extension at the moment. As you would find below, the list is arrived to on the combined basis of key parameters like Academics, Individual attention to child, Infrastructure, Parents-Teacher interaction and general safety standards for the child. Equal weightage has been given to all these parameters. Parents looking for a particular characteristic in school can sort this list by the same. Parent reviews, interaction with some of the schools, social insights from online portals and board results are some of the key inputs to this list (Fees for different schools can be seen at: http://go4reviews.in/2015/08/schools-in-noida-extension/)
Update(March-2018) List has been updated to show the rankings from latest 2018 survey also available at http://go4reviews.in/2018/03/best-schools-noida-extension-2018/
|Go4Reviews.in 2018 Rank||School Name||Academics||Safety/Security||Individual attention||Parents Interaction||Co-curricular||Extra curricular||Infrastructure||Teacher Welfare||Total|
|1||Delhi Public World school||90||80||80||90||95||90||85||90||86.25|
|2||Aster Public school||85||85||80||85||90||95||90||90||86|
|NA||Pacific world school (perception based)||85||85||85||85||85||90||90||90||86|
|NA||Lotus valley International school (perception based)||90||80||80||85||90||90||85||90||85.25|
|3||Gaurs International school||80||85||80||80||90||95||90||90||84.75|
|4||Sarvottam International school||85||85||80||80||85||85||90||90||84.5|
|NA||Millennium school (perception based)||80||85||85||90||90||80||80||90||84.5|
|5||Ryan International school||90||80||75||75||90||85||85||90||83.5|
|6||Gagan Public school||85||80||80||80||90||80||85||90||83.5|
|7||The Manthan school||80||85||80||80||85||90||85||90||83.25|
|8||Bloom International school||85||80||85||80||85||80||80||85||83|
|9||The Wisdom tree school||80||80||85||80||85||85||90||80||83|
|9||SKS World school||80||80||85||85||85||90||90||90||83|
|10||Salvation tree school||75||75||80||85||85||85||85||90||80.25|
|NA||Florence International school (perception based)||70||75||80||80||85||90||90||90||79.75|
|11||St Johns school||75||80||75||80||85||85||80||85||79.25|
Update(August-2017) In case you wish to refer to old rankings (2017 survey), please refer the table below:
|Rank||School Name||Academics||Individual attention to child||Safety/Security||Infrastructure||Parents involvement||Cocurricular||Extra curricular||Gain/Loss from Previous year|
|1||Delhi Public world school||90||75||75||90||85||90||90||+2|
|2||Sarvottam International school||85||85||80||90||85||85||85||-1|
|3||Aster Public school||75||75||75||85||85||85||90||+1|
|4||Gaurs International school||75||75||80||85||80||80||90||+1|
|5||The Wisdom Tree school||75||80||80||80||80||80||80||+2|
|6||Ryan International school||90||70||75||80||75||80||80||-4|
|7||SKS World school||70||80||80||80||80||75||85||-1|
|9||Bloom International school||70||75||75||75||80||75||75||-1|
|10||St Johns school||75||70||75||75||75||80||70||0|
In case you wish to refer to old rankings (2016 survey), please refer the table below:
|School Name||Academics||Individual attention to child||Infrastructure||Parents Involvement||Child Safety||Board|
|Ryan Inernational school||85||79||80||78||80||CBSE|
|Delhi Public World school||82||79||82||80||79||CBSE|
|Gaur International school||78||80||82||80||81||CBSE|
|SKS World school||78||80||81||80||82||CBSE|
|Bloom International school||78||80||80||81||81||CBSE|
|Gagan public school||80||79||80||79||81||CBSE|
|St Johns school||79||79||80||78||82||CBSE|
The schools were surveyed on following parameters:
- Academics – Defined by principal/headmistress/academic coordinator lineage, average experience level of teachers, criteria for employment.
- Individual attention to child – Defined by Student Teacher Ratio, Parents Feedback.
- Safety/Security – Defined by Safety measures at Gates, CCTVs, Number of Floors, flooring/pool/play area safety, Bus safety standards, Parents Feedback.
- Infrastructure – Defined by facilities/amenities and quality of infra.
- Parents involvement – Defined by PTMs, Number of Events where parents are invited, Parents Feedback.
- Co-curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Parents Feedback.
- Extra curricular -Defined by Intra and Inter school Events conducted, Association with Play academies, Play area infra, Parents Feedback.
- Teacher Welfare -Number of holidays for teachers, average working hours, Teacher Welfare Survey feedback.
The Survey for best schools in Noida extension 2018 took the following into consideration:
- Ratings/Reviews for schools given at individual school links given at http://go4reviews.in/2015/08/schools-in-noida-extension/
- Survey form submitted by schools (only 2 of 16 schools didn’t respond to requests and for such cases, the weight-age of consideration # 3 was extended)
- Parents Feedback and Desk Survey
- SchoolBrainer’s Social Sentiment Analytics
‘Survey Form’ and ‘Parents Feedback and Desk Survey’ constituted 30% each while ‘Online Survey’ and ‘Social Analytics’ constituted 20% each.
Comments/Feedback invited.Last updated: October 1, 2018 at 9:50 am