Mahagun Moderne in sector 78 Noida was launched in year 2010 and partially delivered in year 2014 which is a pretty inspiring story indeed given that delay is otherwise common these days. This project along with Sunshine Helios and Prateek Wisteria are the flag bearers for Noida 7x region.
We look at its Pros and Cons:
1) Satisfactory quality: The quality of the project is better than expected for the rate at which it was launched. There are some basic issues reported around seepage but generally, the quality including finishing is satisfactory.
2) Satisfactory maintenance: Maintenance team has done a fair job of resolving residents issue thus far. Lift, which was a common issue in previous projects of Mahagun are well placed thus far.
3) Livable: Courtesy amenities inside project boundaries, this is fast becoming livable. Autos are also available nearby and since its just near DSC road, transport is not a major headache.
1) Congested layout: This is the biggest disadvantage. The site is located between projects from 3 sides. Hence, it does look congested. The park facing units are expected to yield better returns in future.
2) High maintenance charges: At 2.25 psf + Service tax, the maintenance charges are on the higher side.
3) Previous maintenance track record: Previous maintenance track record of Mahagun is not good. Although builder has done a decent job thus far, a persistent fear looms.
Rental meter: 8/10
Investment – Short Term meter (Resale Potential): 7/10
Investment – Long Term meter (Resale Potential): 6/10
End use meter: 7/10
Last updated: April 6, 2017 at 13:32 pm