Spread across 4.5 acres of land, Winter Hills is one of the few builder projects within the boundaries of national capital.
Stationed at one of the most congested location, this doesn’t quite gel well with its amenities and so called luxurious settings. With stiff competition from much superior DLF Greens near Moti Bagh, the rates of this project have always been under check.
Lets discuss the Pros and Cons
1) Located within Delhi, this is expected to always enjoy the benefits that comes along with a capital city.
2) One of the very few non-cooperative, DDA built society, the interior of flats and towers are expected to be better than the rest.
3) Good for those who commute by Metro as metro station is just few meters from the society.
1) Very congested location. A project in midst of unorganized buildings all around really doesnt look all that appealing to someone visiting for the first time.
2) Very congested layout. With flats either facing unauthorized floors or other flats within distance of only around 20 to 30 meters, G + 8 towers really don’t give an open feel.
3) Builder has had issues with its Greater Noida/Faridabad project wrt quality and maintenance. However, given the small size of project, an improved show is expected.
Rental meter: 9/10
Investment – Short Term meter (Resale Potential): 7/10
Investment – Long Term meter (Resale Potential): 7/10
End use meter: 7/10
Last updated: April 6, 2017 at 14:51 pm